NOTE: NO SUNDAY CHECK-INS
Requirements for rentals
- Must be at least 18 years of age to book any reservation.
- The person assuming full responsibility must provide a valid major credit card in their name. This person is referred to as the renter within these policies.
Reservations, unless specified as holiday or special, are available for the following:
* Weekend reservations between June – August are only available if another party has booked the following weekday special.
- Reservations can be made at any time by booking online, calling one of our reservation specialists during regular business hours, or by visiting our office.
- A pre-paid deposit of 40% of the base rent is due7 days after the booking.
- Any reservation made 7 days before the arrival date must pay 40% of the base rental on the day you reserved the rental.
- Remaining balances must be paid in full at check in.
Holiday and Reservation specials
- Weekday Specials may be reserved on houses any time of the year.
- We do a minimum of four nights for Memorial Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day. For Memorial Weekend you check in the Friday before Memorial Day at 4 p.m. and leave Tuesday morning no later than11 a.m. For Labor
Day Weekend you check in on Friday at 4 p.m. and leave on the next Tuesday no later than 11 a.m. For Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years you may choose the days you would like.
Payments and Fees
ALL RESERVATION HOLD PAYMENTS ARE DUE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- Bluewater Resort Rentals accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Cash and Checks.
- All checks must be received 2 weeks prior to the check-in date.
- A $35 penalty will be charged for returned Checks.
- All rental charges will include a 3% Convenience Fee and Administrative Fee, both of which allow us to provide your laundry and are to help mitigate increasing expenses.
Security Deposits for PROM RENTALS
- ALL prom rentals require $1,000 CASH security deposit and a valid credit card in the renter's name on file.
- The security deposit less any damages or extra cleaning will be returned within 45 days.
Oversized or Neighborly Disruptive Parties
- We ask our guest to not have oversized parties that are obscenely loud and disruptive to any neighbors. Doing so will cause immediate eviction without a refund.
- All Beach house rentals will now INCLUDE the Laundry/Linen rental package. There are no exceptions.
- Laundry includes, one set of sheets and pillow cases for each bed that the house sleeps, one towel and one wash cloth for each person that the house sleeps, and dish rags. Each house has bedspreads and pillows.
- Clean laundry is delievered to each house and renter is responsible for making the beds and taking dirty laundry off the beds when checking out and placing them and all dirty laundry in the laundry bags that are furnished.
- Please BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS, we do not furnish them.
- Pets are only allowed in select houses. Confirm that the house you are renting allows pets BEFORE leaving for your vacation.
- In order to bring a pet a $100 non-refundable pet fee will be assessed.
Cancellation Policy, refunds, and changes
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to your refund.
- In the event the house does not rent to another renter for the same dates and amount, the 40% pre-paid rental hold deposit will be forfeited.
Refunds are not given for electronic, air conditoning/heating units or appliance failure.
Mother Nature/weather related issues (sea weed rain, snow, or overcasts), or early departures other than the Hurricane policy are also not reasons for refunds.
7 days after booking
- A $50 fee will be charged for a change of dates in the same house but not for weather related issues..
- For a change of houses a new 40% deposit is required.
- In the event the original booking does not rent the original 40% deposit will be forfeited
- All qualifying refunds will be issued 45 days after the original check out date minus any fees that occur.
- All non-qualifying refunds may be due to the following:
- Violations to any of Bluewater Resort Rentals policies, rules and check-Out Procedures.
- Illegal acts from anyone within your party and/or any city ordinance.
- Damage done to any of the properties managed and owned by Bluewater Resort Rentals.
- Despite our best efforts to keep our houses in working order appliances and utilities can become an issue. There are many times we must wait patiently for parts and/or service. Please report your problems as soon as possible so we can resolve it in a timely
- Refunds are not given for appliances or utilities failures, however Bluewater Resort Rentals will work diligently and promptly to correct the problem.
Lost and Found
- Call us immediately if you have left something behind. We can have it mailed to you at your expense. Any items unclaimed will be considered abandoned after 30 days from your departure.
- In the event a hurricane/tropical storm/depression should threaten the Village of Surfside, a refund less prorated rent will be offered for those rental dates directly affected by a mandatory evacuation order only.
- Bluewater Resort Rentals homes have adequate parking for the advertised number of people for each house.
- Bluewater Resort Rentals asks our guest not to drive or park on the grassy areas around the houses; septic lines are near the surface and can be easily damaged by the weight of any vehicle.
- Any damage done to the septic systems will be charged to you. Please understand that repairing septic systems is very expensive.
General Rules for your safety
- We ask our guest not to park on the grassy area around the houses. There are septic tanks and lines near the surface and can be easily damaged.
- Please take caution when driving to close or off the edge of the concrete under the houses. Damage to vehicles may occur.
- It is extremely dangerous to Bar-B-Q on the porches or decks and therefore is not permitted.
- Please DO NOT allow anyone to climb, stand, sit or jump on or from roofs. Please do not sit on porch railings..
- On those homes that have ramps, NO skateboarding or riding bikes is allowed.
- City Ordinance prohibits any glass containers on the beach area.
- It is important that you do not walk, drive or play in the sand dunes or tall grassy areas. These areas are protected by laws plus, you may encounter beach foes such as cactus, snakes, and unpleasant animals.
- Windows MUST remain closed and locked. Gulf Coast atmosphere ruins electronics in the homes.
- DO NOT pour grease into sinks. We are on setic systems and it will clog the drain.
- DO NOT move, climb on, walk on, or burn Christmas trees in the sand dune area. Against City Ordiance.
UPON ARRIVAL: (standard check in 4pm)
DURING OFFICE HOURS, You will come to our office at 246 Blue Water Highway, Surfside, Texas 77541. You will complete and sign your check in forms, leave a credit card on file, get your keys and map to the property, and pay any remaining balance that
you may have.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR INSTRUCTIONS FOR LATE CHECK INS.
CHECKING OUT: (check out 11am)
When checking in, you are given a copy of the Check Out Rules. Once you have made sure that the house is left in great condition, please return the keys to our office. During office hours, come in and turn in your keys. If our office is closed, leave
keys in our drop box to the left of our door.
Bluewater Resort Rentals respects the privacy of every individual who uses our website. We only process and use the date obtained through this site for the specific purposes you've authorized for your transaction, based on the rental agreement for your
reservation. We do not sell customer information to third parties.